Saturday, October 17, 2009

Make New Friends But Keep the Old...

When I was in girl scouts we used to sing a song that said, "Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other's gold." I now know that is true. While I was in Ohio my playgroup friends were so gracious to take time out of their busy schedules to visit with me and the boys. I always thought our children would grow up together. The boys played great with their first friends. It was great to catch up with the girls. I really miss you both! Thank you for taking the time and hopefully we can have more time the next chance I have to visit Marysville. You know you are always welcome down south. Love ya!

1 comment:

MiniCircus said...

We love you all Caldwell's... its like you said, I thought Ethan and Cole would be together through out, and even though they aren't like I thought, they have a connection and it doesn't matter where you are or how much time has passed, they will always be friends. It was so great to see you even if just for a few minutes... I hope you call on us again when you are up this way!