Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall Break

The boys and I went to Ohio for fall break. It was cold! Who knew that people broke out Ugg boots in October. I don't even think about it until December. It was nice to do fall activities with the weather a little chilly. We went to Leed's Pumpkin Farm on Sunday. The boys loved the mini zip line and Tyler loved the banana train. I think Ethan was a little old for it, but he rode it for his brother. We picked out mini pumpkins and watched kettle corn being made. It was delicious!



On Monday, my parents took us to Old Man's Cave. I can't believe I lived in Ohio and never visited before. W hiked most of the afternoon. I always thought that Ohio was flat. My brother-in-law always says that you can watch your dog run away for three days in Ohio. Who knew that Southern Ohio had mountains and caves and amazing rock formations. We even found a letterbox at Ash cave. I think my father was just as excited and amazed as the kids at finding the 'secret hidden treasure box.'

No comments: