Thursday, December 04, 2008

Muffins for Moms





Ethan's school has a Muffins for Moms event and a Doughnuts for Dads every year. Since the breakfast is from 7:00 - 7:30 am, I can make it before school. (Sometimes it stinks being a working mom and missing out on all the school activities.) Ethan wrote a wonderful letter in his journal to me. He is such a sweet and tenderhearted boy. (Ok, I am biased.) He was so excited to show me his desk and all of the work that he has accomplished this year. His teacher is amazing! She was the TN teacher of the year a few years ago. I teach with her daughter at the high school. She understands being a working mom and does so much to make me feel a part of Ethan's education.






I also made contact with another mom in the class who sent me pictures of Ethan's recent field trip to a science center. I love to see that my son has boys in his class that he hangs out with. I think Ethan looks like the class clown. Oh well, every class needs one...



No comments: