Sunday, November 30, 2008


Happy Thanksgiving!











We had an amazing holiday! We went to South Carolina to spend time with Chris' family. It was wonderful to see his family. The boys had a great time riding horses. Ethan even got to go on a long trail ride with his Papa. He even took the lead several times. He seemed very confident on the horse. I of course was too chicken to ride. Tyler was a little too cocky to be unsupervised. He looked at me at one point and shouted, "Look Mom, no hands!" This would not have been the first time he has fallen off a horse though. He is just like his Dad.



Chris and I got to get a night away with his brother Keith and Christy. We went to Beaufort and spent the night in a Trolley. We visited some church ruins and a light house. I loved seeing the ocean again. It was a pleasant 60 degrees but overcast. We collected seashells for the boys. We spent the afternoon in downtown Beaufort. It is a quaint town well worth the visit. It was a wonderful weekend and I feel a little overwhelmed being back home. I need to start shopping for Christmas. Reality has set in for me. Let the Christmas rush begin.
The Trolley we spent the night in at the KOA. Who knew camping was so much fun?


Ruins of the Old Sheldon Prince William's Parish Church. Beautiful...

Keith, Chris' brother, and Chris at the Ocean.

No comments: