Wednesday, February 17, 2010



I will never understand my son, Tyler. As my father says, "his brain works differently." To know Tyler is to love him and be exasperated by him. My friend at work, Donna, says were in for fun in the future.

Ethan was sick over the weekend so I put an empty, plastic trashcan in his room for emergencies. Emergencies of course means throwing up. I thought everyone knew this. Sunday night, Chris and I walked into the boys' room to find the trash can in the middle of the room with urine in it. Tyler then explained that he had to pee and it provided convenience. We do live in a house with three toilets and four people so I suppose it could be justified, but seriously? Needless to say, I lost my temper and had to apologize later. I need to learn to laugh more about Tyler and not take everything so seriously with him. He did scrub the trashcan out with Lysol. I can't wait to see what's next...

1 comment:

Staci said...

Well at least he is innovative!