Sunday, January 18, 2009

Time with the Cousins

We drove to Ohio for the weekend. Chris wanted to take the boys and play in snow. We spent Saturday evening with my brother's family. It was really nice to get the kids together to play. Ethan had a great time hanging out with the older cousins even though they are girls. Ireland and Riley dressed up in princess outfits and convinced Ethan to dress up like a knight. Ethan teamed up with Aiden to form an unstoppable team of Spider Man and the Red Ranger. Little Cade Russell just wandered around to find group. My mom celebrated my birthday by making gumbo. I was really happy about this. My sister-in-law, Virginia, was so sweet and got me a cake from Cold Stone. It was a nice time. We ended the night with a little Rock Band on the Wii.

No comments: