Sunday, July 05, 2009

A Downtown 4th

We went to downtown Chattanooga for the 4th of July. (Ok, actually it was the third.) I want to buy a condo downtown and retire there. It is so amazing! The boys spent some time sliding down the big hill on cardboard. We walked to the aquarium and looked at the sharks and penguins. We ate at the Big River Grill for dinner. We ended the night by meeting my brother and his family at the Chattanooga Lookouts game for baseball and fireworks. The kids had a great time. They got to go sit on the field and watch the fireworks after the game.
Tommy Lasorda at the Game

1 comment:

Staci said...

Amber it looks like ya'll had a blast! I am so jealous that you het to enjoy Chatt, Eric and I miss that city. we always say, I wish we were still in Cleveland because we could just go to Chattanooga for whatever we need or fun entertainment.