Friday, April 24, 2009

Justin's Birthday Party

I know it has been a while since I have posted. I feel swamped and overwhelmed right now. We are winding down the school year and that means prom, exams, graduation, and so much more. I will be so glad when June is here!

Tyler and I went to Justin's birthday party last weekend. Justin is Tyler and Ethan's cousin. We had a great time! It was at Sir Goony's Golf in Chattanooga. We rode go-carts, which Tyler loved and I hated. I'm too old to be shook around that much. Tyler also rode a roller coaster. It was a great day. Unfortunately, Ethan missed the day because he had three games in Knoxville. Needless to say it was a long day for him and Chris.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Amber...I can just imagine how busy you are right now... I keep thinking that I don't know what I would do if I was wrapping up school in 3 weeks, dealing with finals, and all that goes along with the high school scene...however, it looks like you and your family are having a wonderful time. Please let me know when you come to Camden, and Eb and I will go to church that Sunday to see you!