Sunday, February 08, 2009

Daisy
Seeing as how I had nothing else to do this weekend but recoup from surgery, we decided to go buy a dog. This is what happens when the weather turns nice. We went to the Lee University baseball game on Saturday for about an hour and stopped at the ARK animal rescue center on the way home. This was our second week in a row there. Chris loved this beagle named Daisy. She is a mix and smaller than a normal beagle. I relented and gave the boys my blessing. I have to say so far she is the perfect dog. She does not bark, shed and is house trained. I really do like her, but don't tell Chris.


1 comment:

runningtherace said...

Congrats on the new addition! She's adorable! I have to say, your last post just about gave me a heart attack! I'm glad you are recovering quickly.