Sunday, October 19, 2008


Disney World



We went to Disney World for fall break. I had an entire week off of school. I had never been to Disney World before. I think I was just as excited as the kids. We had a great condo at the Westgate Resort. We were about a mile from the park. Next time I will definitely stay at the Disney Resorts. We had a great kitchen, two bedrooms, three televisions, and a dining room. The boys loved the giant jacuzzi in our room. We found that we spent very little time at the condo. We were always at Disney.




We spent two days at the Magic Kingdom. Tyler loved the Buzz Lightyear ride and Ethan loved Space Mountain. I loved watching the boys meet the characters.






Tyler celebrated his 4th birthday on our first day at Disney. It was amazing! He got a button that said "Happy Birthday Tyler!" Every employee at the park stopped and told Tyler "Happy Birthday." We had lunch at the Crystal Palace and got to eat with Winnie the Pooh. Tyler had his own Birthday cake. During the light parade at the end of the day, Cinderella leaned out of her carriage, blew Tyler a kiss, and told him Happy Birthday.

No comments: