Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Summer is Here



The last day of school for me was Friday. Since Monday was a holiday for everyone, it didn't feel like the official start of summer. Today was the first day off for me. Chris and I asked our neighbor to babysit and went to Atlanta with another couple to see the Bodies exhibit. The exhibit was offering a free day for teachers so one of the history teachers at Walker Valley and his wife went with us. They introduced us to a great mexican restaurant in Atlanta.



The exhibit was well worth the trip. We had the chance to see many bodies stripped to their muscles and organs. It was amazing! I highly recomment the trip if you are ever near one. The picture above is from the website. They didn't allow cameras in the exhibit. Hope I didn't gross anyone out with the picture.

No comments: