Friday, May 15, 2009

Still Here

It has been a while since I have posted. I can't blame anyone but myself. It is the end of the school year and things are piling up around here. My high school had graduation last night and it was excellent. Shout out to Mr. Mann for reading the names so quickly! We were done with all of the seniors in 15 minutes. There was a thunder storm threatening overhead and lightning striking all around so he didn't have a choice.

Tyler is doing well in baseball. It is more of a social time for him and his friends. I constantly have to yell at him to stop playing in the dirt. He was awarded the game ball at the end of the last game. He told me before the game that he was going to hit the ball over the fence. We had to settle for past the pitcher's mound.


Ethan has a tournament in Knoxville this weekend. I am looking forward to it since my parents are driving down to watch him play. They have never seen him playing with his new select team. It is so much different when all the kids can hit the ball, catch the ball, and throw the ball. Pictures from that will follow.

No comments: