Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter


Ethan and Tyler begged to wear ties for Easter. I am not a huge fan of the little ties or the clip on ties, but I gave in to their pleas. Ethan's tie was real and I had to spend most of the morning showing him how to tie it. Tyler's was a cute clip on and I cringed when I bought it. Tyler was so excited to go to Belk's and pick it out. So, sorry Jessie, I know you are going to hate their outfits, but it has to be better than the sweater vests of years past. (My sister hates my Easter outfits for the boys.)


We had a busy morning getting ready. We had to be at church at 7:30 so the boys could get ready for choir. They sang in both morning services and were exhausted by the end of the morning. We finally left church around 1:20. We spent the afternoon relaxing and getting ready for the busy week to come.

1 comment:

Staci said...

I saw them walking off the stage after singing, they looked cute!!!