Tuesday, December 08, 2009

My Amazing Husband

Yesterday, December 7th, was our 13th anniversary. I wanted to take this opportunity to brag on my husband. Chris is an amazing father. He constantly spends time with our boys throwing baseball or rough housing in the yard. He took them to a movie on Sunday so I could have the house for my monthly book club. He even missed the games on TV that day. What a man!

Chris is an amazing husband. He does all of the laundry and it magically appears in my drawer folded. He cleaned the house on Saturday for my book club friends, including the bathrooms. (You know this is a huge undertaking if you have little boys.)

On Sunday, Pastor Seals gave the husbands helpful hints on how to be a blessing to their wives. Chris nailed everyone on the list. He makes the coffee in the morning and gets the kids ready for school. He even takes the kids to school in the morning.

I know by now you are asking, "What does Amber do?" Honestly, not much. Chris is a true servant and leads our family by showing sacrificial love. I am truly blessed to be married to such an incredible man.

Chris: I can't wait to spend the next 13 years with you! I love you!

1 comment:

Janna Mann said...

Aww - way to go Chris! God blessed us with great ones, didn't He? If you are like me ... don't just tell me you love me, SHOW me you love me by getting off your a** and helping me! LOL!