Wednesday, June 25, 2008

American All Stars








Ethan is playing for the American All Stars. We are practicing two hours every day. I thought he would be worn out by now, but he loves it. It is a nice break for me to get to go sit with the other moms and talk while our boys play. All of the moms got matching shirts with "Mom of #3" on the back. (Ok, mine says 3 and the other moms say their kids number.) We also all went to the nail salon and had our toes painted to match their uniforms with little baseballs on them. I even got crafty and made matching sandals. I think the moms are a little obsessed. I love it! Chris is helping to coach the team. We have the district tournament this weekend to determine if we get to go to state. My parents are coming to watch Ethan play and I am so excited.




No comments: