Monday, January 21, 2008


Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?




I won tickets to see Sesame Street Live. We also got tickets to a meet & greet party before the show. The kids had such a good time. Tyler was so excited. I thought the entire show was propaganda. Cookie monster now says that cookies is an only sometimes food and instead he loves fresh fruits and vegetables. I am so glad that they made this change because Chris and my generation is so damaged by Cookie monster's obsession with cookies. (Sarcasm!)


It was sad for me to see, but Ethan was a little too old for the show. He is growing up and too cool for Sesame Street. I knew the time would come, I just didn't know it would be so soon. He did like the free pizza and drinks before the show. We had a good time, but I can definitly say that we would not pay to see it again. It was nice to have free seats.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: