Friday, July 06, 2007

District 6 Chapmions & State Tournament Host


Ethan's all star team won the district 6 championship. I was so happy that his grandma and grandpa Douglass were able to stop in town to see the game. So far, Ethan's team is undefeated. Ethan had a double play in the last game and 5 put outs. He is playing pitcher and gets a lot of balls hit to him. His hitting is pretty good, but he does need to get some muscle on it. He is definitly the smallest one on the team. He is playing in a 5 & 6 year old league, but some of the kids have turned 7 already. The state tournament starts on Thursday. His team should do well, but I am not getting my hopes up. As fun as this season had been, I will not miss the two hour practices every night! We definitly need a break from baseball. (Ok, I need the break, the boys are addicted!)

No comments: